Friday, March 20, 2009

Soul killing

More IM dicktrash... I'm bored and slowly dying, so on that positive note:

seppyk: this has been one of the longer weeks of work i have ever had
jim: stayed late etc?
seppyk: do you believe in the idea of souls?
seppyk: because my soul is currently DYING
seppyk: more bored than anything else
jim: my soul has been off all week, my sucker body has been stuck at work
seppyk: empty shell of a body
jim: once you become ceo you can enforce a mandatory 4 day work week
jim: to save on expenses
seppyk: dude
seppyk: if i were CEO
seppyk: id quit and get a golden parachute, then retire
seppyk: think big
seppyk: guys, im out of here with my gold plated diapers
seppyk: stuffed with wads of 100 dollar bills
jim: im recording this and sending it to your boss for your next eval
seppyk: shit dude
seppyk: you just totally destroyed my dreams
jim: Yeah, I'm a dream killer
seppyk: you're the type of guy who steals candy from children and clubs baby seals
jim: A regular montgomery burns
seppyk: excellllllent
jim: Smithers! Release the hounds!

Happy weekend all! Curse copy and paste coloring and formatting. I'm blind!!!!

No comments: