Friday, April 3, 2009

IM Trash

More IM trash. It's a slow news day.

gby: nice
gby: you got a 8 pack?
seppyk: i have a one pack man
gby: I been working on my cuts the last couple weeks
gby: I've thrown down the gauntlet
gby: I want the most bad ass six pack ever
seppyk: you want to wash clothes on your abs
gby: I want people to be able to grab onto each of my abs and do pullups
seppyk: that would be either amazing or disgusting
seppyk: your abs could function as sideroad warnings on highways
seppyk: it would make loud noises as cars rode over them
gby: yep
gby: I want to get the back six pack
gby: the lower back cuts
seppyk: i want to be able to have a six pack on my feet
seppyk: my feet are all bandaged and wrapped right now
seppyk: because i run so much
seppyk: im like the ultimate warrior
gby: nice, yellow and pink bandages?
seppyk: no, he-man bandages
seppyk: i've got he-man on my right foot
seppyk: and man-at-arms on my left foot
gby: wtf
gby: you got like adam and cringer on your hands?
seppyk: i do, but those aren't bandages, those are tattoos
seppyk: im getting a full back painting done soon, arching along my upper back, "By the power of Greyskull."
gby: lol

No comments: