Monday, April 6, 2009

A meh survey

1) When you were 5 what did you want to be when you grew up?

I remember wanting to be a astronaut or get into advertising. I was impressionable.

2) What was the coolest gift you've ever received?

I can't say I remember a single cool gift. I'm not big into receiving gifts, but I enjoy giving them. Most things that I want I buy myself. I guess if I had to choose something it's when we got a 286 computer when I was a wee lad.

3) What's your favorite icecream flavor?

Peanut butter chocolate chip cookie dough. The only thing which could make it more awesome would be if it had chocolate fudge swirls in it. It's got the creamy peanut butter chocolate ice cream taste with the softness of the cookie dough and the crunch of the chocolate chips. Fantastic!

4) If money was no object, what would the one place you'd like to see the most? Who would you take with you?

This is two questions in one. I guess I'd like to go visit Italy, specifically Rome. Who would I take with me? No idea.

5) Can you pat your head and rub your tummy at the same time? Roll your tongue?

Yes and yes. I just need to find a way to make these skills marketable.

6) Do you believe that global warming is real?

Yes, but there is a lot we still do not know in regards to global shifts in climate change. Evidence tends to support that human activity has had significant effects on climate and how it affects our environment.

7) Do you like kids? Want them some day?

Yes and someday... maybe. :) It's sort of like being offered a suitcase of money. You don't really know if you'll take it or believe it until you have the suitcase in front of you. I imagine when the time is right, I will know for sure.

8) If you could have any super power, what would you want to have? What would your superhero costume look like?

Teleportation, assuming I can teleport myself and other things along with me. This would be amazingly useful in so many different ways. My superhero "costume" would consist of a t-shirt and jeans. If it helps, I could wear a bandana with eye cutouts around my head to hide my real identity.

9) Blue pens? Black Pens? or Pencils?

Black pens for permanance. Pencils for working things out.

10) If your girlfriend/wife told you she wanted to make out with a girl, would you be ok with it? Or would you consider it cheating on you?


It depends on the context and the significant other. This is a loaded question.

No comments: